Audible is one of the most popular audiobook services on the internet, and it’s easy to see why. With over 150,000 books to choose from, including bestsellers and new releases, Audible has something for everyone. And if you’re an audiobook listener who wants to earn credits that can be used towards more audiobooks, you’re in luck – here’s everything you need to know about earning credits on Audible.
How to listen to audible
If you’re looking to start earning credits on audible, here’s how:
1. Log into your account.
2. Click “My Account” in the top navigation bar.
3. Under “Credits & Subscriptions,” click “Add Credit.”
4. Enter your email address and password and click “Next.”
5. On the next screen, select “Audible” as your credit provider and click “Next.”
6. On the next screen, enter the amount of credits you want to purchase and click “Next.”
7. On the confirmation screen, review your purchase and click “Finish.”
8. Once your purchase has been completed, you’ll receive an email notification with instructions on how to listen to your credits!
How to earn credits on audible
If you’re looking to add more books to your audible account, there are a few ways to earn credits.
One way is to listen to a book during a trial period. If you’re not satisfied with the book, you can cancel before the trial expires and no charges will apply.
Another way is to listen to books on your commute. If you have an Audible account and are a Prime member, you can listen to books anytime, anywhere using the Audible app or website.
Finally, if you’ve bought a book but don’t have time to listen to it all at once, Audible has a feature called “Resume listening.” After you’ve finished a book, go to the My Library page and select Resume listening. This will queue the next available book for you to start listening to when you have time.
How to use audible for learning
The best way to learn is by listening to something. And what better way to do that than through audiobooks? With Audible, you can easily earn credits that can be used to buy books and audiobooks. Here’s how to get started:
1. Go to audible.com/join and sign up for a free account.
2. Once you have an account, click on the “My Account” link in the top right corner of the homepage.
3. In the “My Account” page, click on the “Credentials” tab.
4. Under “Credits,” click on the “Add a Credit Card or PayPal Account” link.
5. Fill out the required information and click on the “Continue” button.
6. You will now be asked to enter your credit card information or PayPal account information. If you are using a credit card, enter the CVV code on the back of your card. If you are using a PayPal account, enter your login information. Click on the “Continue” button once you have entered all of your information.
How audible works
Audible is a great way to earn credits for books you’ve already listened to. When you finish a book, simply rate it and click the star next to it. Audible will then add the book to your account and give you credits that can be used in the future to buy more books. You can also share your ratings with friends, so they can find good books too.
How to cancel your account on audible
If you want to cancel your account on audible, there are a few steps involved. You can cancel your account through the app or website, and the process is pretty standard. Here are the instructions for both methods:
Cancelling an Account Through the App
1. Open the audible app and sign in.
2. Tap on your profile picture at the top of the screen.
3. On the left-hand side, tap on “account”.
4. On the account page, tap on “cancel my subscription”.
5. Follow the prompts to complete your cancellation process.
6. Once your cancellation has been processed, you will receive a message confirming that your account has been cancelled.
7. If you have any questions about cancelling your account, please contact customer support at 1-800-927-2829.
Cancelling an Account Through Website
1. Log into https://www.audible.com/myaccount/cancel 2. On the My Account page, click on Your Subscriptions at the top of the page 3. On the Your Subscriptions page, click on the active subscription you want to
As a listener to audible, you are likely in need of credits to continue listening. Luckily, there are plenty of ways to earn them! You can listen to short ads, watch videos or complete surveys. There’s no limit on how many hours you can spend earning credits each month, so it’s worth taking the time to explore all of the options available to you.